REMEMBER THESE FOUR THINGS:
1. For December the meeting is on the second Wednesday of the month, December 13. From January through November we will go back to the third Wednesday of the month.
2. The December Holiday party will be a charm exchange. Everyone please bring 15 charms, no more, no less. They can be a bead on a head pin, bead weaving, wire wrapped, or purchased, etc. Each should have a jump ring so it can be attached to chain.
3. There will be pitch-in food as part of the meeting. Everyone with last name initials from A-L please bring appetizers and from M-Z please bring Deserts. The bead society is furnishing cold drinks, plates, napkins.
4. For the December meeting, the Church food pantry is asking us to bring food suitable for a Holiday meal. This can be anything that can sit on a shelf for a month and still be good (canned goods, potatoes, packaged food, etc.). Watch expiration dates please.
OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST
1. As part of the January meeting we will be having a Garage Sale. It will be held as part of the meeting from 8:00 - 9:00. No early sales.
2. Reserve this date: The Spring Workshop will be held at the church on Saturday, April 14. Watch for further information soon.
3. We finally have a full slate of officers for 2018.
President - Ann Stankiewicz
First Vice President - Jan Johnson - Programs
Second Vice President - Kelly McNutly - Newsletters
Secretary - Vicki Hoffman
Treasurer - Lisa Bowling